Natural Gelato Internship
Practice what you learned during the GNA courses!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The internship is designed for ice cream makers who have completed all and 2 levels of the GNA Path (basic + advanced).
The duration of the stage is 3 days.
Work activities generally start in the morning at 9:00 and end at 14:00.
Closed number: to ensure optimal and personalized training, each ice cream shop can accommodate a maximum of 1 or 2 participants per session.
work in a natural gelato shop
After the internship in ice cream parlor you will have a better knowledge of organization and daily routine of a point of sale open to the public.
- Guidelines for laboratory management (uniform, hygiene, work organization)
- Preparation of dried fruit pastries
- Processing of fresh fruit and storage
- Laboratory management techniques
- Production of ice creams inside the ice cream parlor
- Counter sales simulations